Saturday, May 15, 2010

Quiet, Please!

Here's my latest gag for Dan Piraro's great daily comic panel Bizarro:


Without taking sides, it's a bit of commentary on the competing noise pollution we're often forced to endure. 

In the spirit of fairness, however, I do believe that infants should come equipped with an "airplane mode" setting, and that it should be enforced.

For comparison, here's the idea as submitted:


All of our previous collaborations are viewable by searching the blog for the Bizarro label.

By the way, Mister P has been nominated for 2010 Cartoonist of the Year by the National Cartoonists Society. The winner will be announced at the end of the month. Best of luck, Dan!


If you're a Facebook user, please consider joining my Artist's Page.

2 comments:

  1. Cartoonist of the Year! Cool!

    Before I had a child I was far more impatient with screaming babies than afterward. Now I barely notice them, even though my son is now 23 and the years of crying baby around is decades gone. The experience gives one quite a thick skin. Or eardrum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete