Monday, March 11, 2013

Wardrobe Dysfunction

Today's Bizarro features a pair of domestic felines engaging in very human behavior.
As always, Dan Piraro's finished art is a huge improvement over my scribbly sketch.
My very observant spouse pointed out that the male cat in the published version looks a little like Dan. I didn't see it until I enlarged the image, and I have to agree that there's a definite resemblance (see detail below).
I've lived with cats for most of my adult life, so it's bot surprising that felines turn up in some of my gags, but I still can't explain the prevalence of clown cartoons that flow from my pen (including a Sunday comic appearing in a couple of weeks.)

Please feel free to browse through my earlier collaborations with Mister Piraro, in this blog's Bizarro Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment