Monday, November 24, 2008

What's in your kitchen?

A recent pile of junk mail we received included a Crate & Barrel catalog. This page caught my eye because of the weird looking items in some of the storage containers:

l was wondering what the hell all of these odd items could be, and where they came from, when I noticed text on what looked like animal crackers, but it was difficult to read.

l eventually realized that the photo had been flopped, so the text appeared as a mirror image.

Good old Photoshop came through and revealed words on the mystery snacks:


Would you care for a pigeon cracker or a rat biscuit?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen those crackers with the name of the animal on them somewhere else before. But I can't remember where. So this is a pointless comment - BUT I SAW THEM!

    ReplyDelete