Monday, September 08, 2008

Ugly American, One More Time!

East End Brewing Company is bottling another batch of Ugly American Trippel IPA beer! Scott Smith, Pittsburgh's one-man microbrewery, does an amazing job at his environmentally-responsible plant in the East End.

Scott asked me to make some changes to the label text for this bottling, and suggested that I might like to tweak the illustration a little.

Here's my sketch:



Maybe it's a little overboard. The final version might be toned down a little. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Well personally, I think it looks fantastic! Thanks for the amazing work, as usual.
    Cheers,
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! My kindly client/art director only asked for a couple of little text changes, and to have the Skull & Bones earring become a hatpin, which I must admit is funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it as is. I'd buy a case!

    ReplyDelete